Bear Box at East Lake South Inlet (BC11)
Generated on 25 Apr 2016 - see revision history - please send updates to the webmaster
Detail Map of waypoint BC11
in Bubbs Creek Southern Rae Lakes Loop:
(scroll down for directions, waypoints, and area map)
- BC11 is a standard box, at about 9500 feet,
in the GPS route BUBBS CREEK.
- Directions from Scott Sullivan, with GPS waypoint, Sep 1999:
One standard box at the south end of the lake,
easy to spot in a well established camp area
and visible from the trail. (Between the lake
and the trail, as the trail comes around the
southeast corner of the lake and turns uphill.)
- Directions from Mineral King ranger info sheet, dated 1991:
One box at the upper end of East Lake.
- BC11 coordinates: (see waypoint and interactive map links above)
(lat,lon) = (36.7233800, -118.4429100) in decimal degrees, NAD83.
(zone,east,north) = (11S, 371228.0, 4064960.0) in decimal meters, NAD27.
- Scroll down for a regional map of the entire Bubbs Creek Southern Rae Lakes Loop region.
Map exported from TOPO! software, used with permission.